Advertisements
Advertisements
In recognition of National Adoption Day, which this year will be on Saturday, November 23, 2019, I will be giving away one free photo session to someone who's life has been impacted by adoption or foster care: an adoptee, foster alumni, birth parent, adoptive or foster parent.
Eligibility:
-Your life was directly impacted by adoption or foster care (adoptee, former foster youth/alumni, birth parent, adoptive parent, foster parent).
-People all across Minnesota are welcome to apply.
-People outside Minnesota (Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, etc) can also apply but will need to travel to Minnesota in 2019-2020 to redeem your photo session.
What you win:
An hour-long photo session with me, in the location of your choice, and original untouched digital photos emailed to you via Google Photos. Most clients will receive 50-100 proofs to choose from and print at any number of photo reprinting sites. I have had the joy of taking photos for the past 10 years, with a focus on family, child, senior and newborn photography. I would be happy to capture your moments as well. I use only natural outdoor light. My style is laid back and engaging. If you are having a good time, your photos will show that and capture this unique moment in your life.
:wave: To enter and see full contest details -