Advertisements
Advertisements
We've had a very open adoption (I'm the bio mom) up until his second birthday three months ago. We would talk at least every month, and the last conversation we had they agreed to see me more. We have very open and honest communication. Now all of a sudden it's been months and I've heard absolutely nothing. I'm getting worried, I know they're alive because I accidentally came across our little one on a photography site while trying to find someone to do a shoot for my other son and me, and Amom had commented on the picture. Since she didn't give me her Facebook info I'm pretending I don't know it, so I don't want to reach out to her that way and push her away. I did, however, send her an email with my Facebook account so she can add me if she chooses.
My question is if they are closing the adoption, do they have to tell me? Do they let the agency we went through know? Not having him in my life would kill me, but at least if I knew for sure I could start to process and learn to deal with it. I'm a mess right now wondering.