Advertisements
Advertisements
I’m currently thinking of fostering it’s been a thought for about 2 years now but circumstances made me put it off. I’m 25 and a single male I was just wondering how long the process takes to get certified and through the classes I know it’s probably a little different in every state but I’m just looking for a ballpark and also if you’ve gotten any advice what’s a reasonable annual salary to support a child my dad raised me and my sister in California alone so I know it’s possible. And my last question is did you meet anyone in the classes you took that you made friends with. Working full time I know I will need help with child care and I think other foster parents would be ideal with payment of course. I am also redoing my budget to set aside money every month for expenses so if anyone could tell me what they give you per month or a link to a chart I would like to add that to the money set aside for the child it’s not the most important question but I like to be prepared and organized