Advertisements
Advertisements
Just finished the hell of multiple failed IUI and IVF, at a crossroads of childnessness, donor eggs, domestic adoption or fos-adopt. I simply cannot do any more fertility treatments and the grief of more loss there (and frankly don't love the idea of carrying but being "left out" of genetic makeup). My partner not really on board with foster kiddos and the potential trauma and hardship that often brings. So here we are at domestic adoption. I am 42, he is 40... I know there are agencies that advertise and do not list age? What are our odds? We are healthy and secure. Any recommendations for home study and matching agencies as well? I was told in a FB group to look into adoption consultants.
Hi. I'd love to have someone to befriend and talk to about our feelings about all of this. Did you ever get matched? I saw your post was 2 years ago. Is there actually hope over 40? I am regretting signing up for this. It was so much money and I think our odds are not good and I wish they had told us this.
Advertisements