Advertisements
Advertisements
Bio mom is not happy that she is not getting her way since the adoption has been finalized. In her little world she thought that I was just going to let her have 5 ur old lo whome she hasn’t seen in 2 years wenever she wanted after the adoption. She’s had a right to visit at a center for the last 2 years and never has. The open adoption agreement says 4 visits a year at center but for whatever reason she thought once dcf went away that she would be able to see her wenever and where ever she’s wanted. Iv had to block phone and email contact due to harrasment and go by the agreement which says communicate through mail. For some reason I feel like a terrible person and Ik it’s not true but I have to big of a heart. Ik this is right for the child . The child’s therapist doesn’t think any visits are good right now and that they have to be at a center. How do I stop feeling bad about this when Ik she did it herself and has not got any better or made any steps to see her child in over two years . I really just needs some support right now .