Advertisements
Advertisements
First let me say I think adoption is good in many cases children get sent to wonderful families and have wonderful lives
I’m 24 ... my adopted mother got me right when I was born she couldn’t have children .. when I was young we used to be close but their was always something a little bit off .. & our whole relationship was a bit fake and forced ... at the time I didn’t realize it . She tried to make me this big time pageant girl and just make me be really great but I never succeed like she dreamed I would & always left me feeling not up to her high standards for me . Even today if me and her get into an argument she will hit me . She’s always been emotionally abusive to me and my adopted father he passed away sadly in 2019. In 2016 after I graduated highshool I met a boy and we became really close and I love him dearly . he is trash in her eyes doesn’t measure up to her high standards either ..time passes .. I went to go live with him .. but in the same town .. she was furious... we have 2 children now ... my babies father made a bad decision that had nothing to do with me but temporarily I was mixed up in it . She and her new boyfriend that she met a little over a year after my dad passed away , took the first chance she got to get her grandparents rights in Georgia of my two children filed for temporary custody and now she has her high paid lawyer and has control over my children (that I have taken care of all by myself for 4 years) ... she won’t let them spend the night with me .. she won’t let me hardly have anything to do with them ... I have to hire a lawyer and fight her to get them back . My heart breaks all the time because of my children being gone from me . Not even allowed to come to my perfectly fit home . They have their own room with me and everything. I’m praying when I get my taxes back I’m going to hire a lawyer and fight her in court . Adoption is good . I just got a bad apple . She is a very horrible woman . Long story short if you can’t love the child you adopt . Please don’t adopt them . Adopt a dog . - she hardly ever even told me she loved me .. and now if I tell her I love her she tells me to never let her hear me say that
Last update on September 23, 6:30 am by Allie Gibbs.