Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi. My name is Tiffani and I'm going through the homestudy process. I live in Maryland the agency I chose for the homestudy feels very detached and hands off. I paid the application fee then I was given all these lists of documents to complete on my own. Once I complete all the documents, I am supposed to send the remaining balance. Once they have the documents and the final check, I have 2 interviews.
I have 2 inspections of my home coming up the week of the 11th. A sanitation inspection and fire inspection. I am not nervous about the sanitation..I am slightly nervous about the fire inspection. I have a 2 level house with basement. There are security bars on the main level windows for security purposes. My mom tells me I'm worrying myself for no reason but I worry the fire Marshall may fail me for the bars on the window. In my defense I have numerous fire detectors everywhere, carbon dioxide detectors, fire extinguishers, a written escape plan and the front door and back door is directly next to the window. My downstairs is very quaint so it's not large in anyway. Anyone have security bars and it has been fine with fire inspection?