Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello, my name is Žaneta, I am 26 years old, I am from Europe, I have two children and I am married. I am looking for a new family, parents, maybe even new siblings, someone with whom I can spend time, I can have new memories, someone with whom I can spend holidays and vacations, but even weekdays. the reason why I am looking for a family is that my parents are not interested in me and I grew up with my grandparents, I was also mentally abused and it took me some time to get over it all. I have 2 beautiful children who want to have grandparents and I have a wonderful husband. My childhood was challenging and my adolescence was similar. in adolescence I more or less fought for survival, now I'm better, but the hole in my heart and the longing for my family and parents is great. I have a dream where we are one big family by the Christmas tree, enjoying Christmas comfort, singing carols and looking forward to the time when we can go to midnight mass. Something about me I am a normal woman who likes music, likes painting, I like horse riding, walking, cooking and baking and many more I am also a carer. I will be glad if you contact me. here i leave my whatsapp number+420737341279 thank you have a nice rest of the day.