Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello All,
Sorry for the cross posting, but I'm hoping this thread gets seen.
My name is Tamar Neumann and I am a PhD student in the theater department at Texas Tech University and my research focuses on the how mothers and motherhood is defined within adoption. I am also an adoptive mother of two kiddos and we have an open adoption with both of their families. I am currently looking for both birth and adoptive mothers who live in open adoptions to tell their adoption stories. This study will look at how mothers re-define and perform their roles within an open adoption by asking narrative questions about their experiences within their open adoptions. Participants will be interviewed over Zoom and it should take 45 minutes of your time. The research will be used as part of my dissertation and all information will be anonymized. If you are interested in participating, please fill out the information below:
This study has been approved by the Institutional Review Board of Texas Tech University. If you have any questions you can email me at tamneuma@ttu.edu or contact the Institutional Review Board.
I hope you consider participating. There are not enough voices talking about open adoption and what it means to create a family this way. Thank you so much for considering this research!