Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Susan Meredith
In Toronto Ontario, Canada, Aug.-Sept. 1968, I gave up a daughter who I named Lisa Marie, a Toronto couple adopted her, I am from Peterborough.
I have a close friend, who was born on or about 09/06/68, we believe in the Moncton, NB area, we believe the mother's name on the birth certificate is Marilyn Morrison. The girl believed her name at birth was Tina Marie.
She spent the next 7 years in foster homes and was adopted by a family (Northrups) who have since passed away.
If you want to compare notes, please contact me: coyote52@aol.com
Thanks
Advertisements
Susan:
I have a good friend of the family who is searching for her biological mother.
She was born 09/16/68, lived in foster homes till the age of 7 at which time she was adopted by a family by the name of Northrup. Both Mr. and Mrs Northrup have passed away and she is having me look for any contacts who might know her mother.
From what you have posted, our friend may be the daughter that you are looking for.
I can be reached either by replying to this post or contact via telephone 602-569-1918. Let's keep our fingers crossed, this sounds too good to be true.
Don/Phx
WHAT HOSPITAL WAS SHE WAS BORN IN? MY DAUGHTER IN LAW WAS BRON IN WOMENS COLLEGE HOSP IN 1969 AND GIVEN UP FOR ADOPTION.....WAS PLACE IN CATHOLIC CHARITIES AND IN A FOSTOR HOME IN TORONTO...MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS...........VGILMOR206@AOL.COM