Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for birth family that is missing out on my life. I have kids and a great husband. This is very frustrating to do this day after day. I do not understand why so many families do not find eachother, or why it is so hard. The system is not made for us adult adoptees!
I would like to find any family mother, father, or others who think they know who I am. :confused:
Born in Edmonton.
Canada has a great non-profit, volunteer group known as Parent Finders. Here are some volunteers that might be able to help you:
Joan Vanstone
phone: 604-926-1096
email: parentfinders.org/vanstone@parentfinders.org
Jim Kelly
phone: 604-736-2459
email: jkelly@portal.ca/cansoft@uniserve.com
Colleen Buckner
The Search Guru
Advertisements
Hi, Marie:
My sister, Susan gave birth to a baby around 1975 at either the Royal Alex or Misericordia, I think. It was all hush-hush. Apparently this child started looking for her in the last so many years, but she vetoed it. My father and I are interested in finding this child. Could it be you? Do you have any details?
Melodie in BC
Marie
I am looking for birth family that is missing out on my life. I have kids and a great husband. This is very frustrating to do this day after day. I do not understand why so many families do not find eachother, or why it is so hard. The system is not made for us adult adoptees!
I would like to find any family mother, father, or others who think they know who I am. :confused:
Born in Edmonton.