Advertisements
Advertisements
I am writing a paper for my college englis class and i need 25 people to fill out a survey. I am trying to find out how many people agree or disagree on the issue of homosexual adoption. If you can please take the time to fill this out (it shouldn't take more than 2 minutes) I would greatly appreciate it. Remember, these are your opinions, so there are no right or wrong answers, I need everyone's help!!!!
At the end of the survey, please write whether you're a male or a female.
1. Do you think that homosexuals should be allowed to adopt?
2. Why do you feel that way? (ellaborate your answer for number 1)
3. Do you think that this law is unfair?
4. Why?
1) Yes
2) I myself am not a homosexual, but through my years of work I have had the pleasure to get to know many and there is not a one that I do not think would be a wonderful parent. They are loving, caring and understanding patient people. They have respect for others and in most cases have been through some really tough times and have become better people for it.
3) Don't know what law you are refering to.
I am female
Advertisements
1. yes, absolutely
2. Loving caring parents are needed why would any single or couple who meet the criteria be excluded
3. no clue what law you are talking about
1.NO
2.I believe in the traditional form of family: Mom, Dad, children.
I feel that these kids for the most part have been subject to enough difficulty and confusion in there lives without adding this stigma.
3. Not sure what law you're refering to, but if it prohibits gays from adopting no I don't think it's unfair
I am female.