Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm so frustrated!!! Is my mom hiding from me? Why wouldn't she want to be found? Why did she leave me? I wish that she knew that I was angry when I was young but I forgive her now. I just want a mom. How come she's no where to be found? How come when I find something that might help.... it WONT!! It seems like she fallen off the earth without leaving any information behind.... someone else has to be looking for her too, my sisters? my moms birthparents?? no one knows nothing and im sooo angry.I've tried every where trying to find her!! I found her adoptive parents who me and my dad lost contact with after she left....they don't give a **** about her and say that they know nothing!! why??? I called adoption regrestry and they were very rude...I asked if even they could tell me anything about my moms birthparents.NOTHING!!! They said that has northing to do with me!! I've written TV shows,newspapers, looked many hours on the internet, even tried to see if she might be dead.I've called the police and many people around the world who has her adoptive last name and no none knows nothing!!! HOW COME NO ONE CAN HELP!!!! WHY WONT THE LAWS LET PEOPLE FIND THERE FAMILY!!! ITS NOT FARE!!!!
i dont know your mothers last name but i am looking for a sister that my mother gave up years ago and we have found information that she used a false last name on the birth certificate so maybe you are looking for someone who just isnt there I hope you find your mother and send my best to you good luck in your search
Advertisements
Hi... can't help if you don't give us a bit of info. Need your date of birth and city of birth if you know it. I'm looking for a lost niece or nephew. My sister refused to let Alberta Adoptions release her name. Wants to keep the file 'sealed'. Darn!