Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
We recently adopted a 5 year old girl who does the same thing. She was sexually abused by her brother a year ago and has since comforted herself by masterbating. I have found that when she forgets that we are around and she is watching a movie she tends to touch herself a lot. What we have done has told her that she is welcome to touch herself anytime she deems it necessary, however; this must be done in the privacy of her own bedroom since we dont want to watch this. She becomes red when she is "caught" so we have a " hands above the covers" policy when shes snuggling on the couch. Apperently in her foster home she would rub any bath object on her vagina, or tweek her nipples in full view which disgusted her Foster Parents, but we are not as easily upset by this since she is obviously doing it for a reason. But again, there is a time and place for this type of thing and that is what we encourage. Under "no circumstances" is this to be done in the open, but we tell her " feel free to do in in the privacy of your own room" and this has actually stopped, at least to my knowledge..lol. So i think this my work for you as well.
Good Luck
Kall :)