Advertisements
Advertisements
My half brother has a half brother somewhere out there. He was born in early 1942 or late 1941. Their fathers name was either Rodgers or Rogers. I was told their dads name was Vernon Maxwell Rodgers (?). He lived in Los Angeles in 1941/42. His half brothers name might be Robert or Bobby with the name Lee somewhere in there. Anyone please help. The court will not open the records. All the adults have passed over. Our mother was our bio-mom and my half brother was adopted by her husband (my father, before I was born). Any suggestions. I have exhaused our search!
hi. My husbands fathers name was robert lee rodgers, but he died a few yrs ago. i dont know what yr he was born, but i do know that his father left and he had a stepfather. if u want anymore info i will ask my husband for dates. From michigan,Teresa rodgers
Advertisements
Thank you Teresa...please ask your husband if he has any !!!information. This would be an answer to a prayer! What was Roberts mothers name. Where was he born? Where did they live? Any information about the dad of Robert? Robert probably would have been 60 or 61 right now. This guy did divorce the mother so he probably would of had a step father! We heard he went into the Army..but you know how stories go...There is a whole story about this that would amaze you! But see if you could find our anything...anything! this all took place in L.A. during the 1942 era. E-mail me direct if you can. I just posted to this site for the first time this week...Thank you...please keep in touch...this is going to make me lose sleep! thanks again...nancy steven I hope I am doing this right so it gets to you!
hi, i'm trying to gather some info 4 you, but this will take some time, you see, i never met robert rodgers, he passed away before dave and i married. I believe he was born in michigan(that's where we r from)and i know his father left his mother when he was little and(his mom) remarried, i think her name was chase after that), but i don't know roberts dad's name yet. David is going to find out, be patient this may take a little while to gather, but if your brothers bro isnt a relative, what an odd coincidence!!
I think bob(robert) was born in 1940 or 41, and he had at least 3 siblings(that we know of) i believe all but 1 are still living, Sharon, his sister, lives in Florida. I will call Sally(Daves Mom) and get more accurate info. Talk w/you soon!! b/t/w, i think roberts mom's maiden name was Gambel or Whitney before it was Chase.
I just saw this and was curious if you had all of this resolved? I know my mom dated a robert lee rogers jr. who was born Dec 26 1940 and died Nov 5 2007
This Robert Lee Rogers, Jr. was adopted. He lived in Columbia, SC during some high school years, but most of his life I believe was in greenville, SC. He was in the Navy, married and had one daughter that lives in Greenville.
Advertisements