Advertisements
Advertisements
I was there then! I remember the girl's that they inviewed! Oh I miss them! would love to see them now! It was late oct, early sept!
Advertisements
Hello,
My name is Diahn, I was at the gladney home during that time and was interviewed for that article. My son was born 9/17/82. I would love to talk sometime. Was that article ever published?
Bye for now,
Diahn
pdzaf@aol.com
Was a blonde named "Laura" featured and perhaps even photographed for the cover? I can almost see her face now, looking out of a window wearing a sleeveless top of some kind. I believe that she was from Texas. Was possibly Laura F. (Frazier would have been the alias?)
EDIT: i believe that she wore braces...
SweetpeaAZ777
Hello,
My name is Diahn, I was at the gladney home during that time and was interviewed for that article. My son was born 9/17/82. I would love to talk sometime. Was that article ever published?
Bye for now,
Diahn
pdzaf@aol.com
Diahn,
Have u found your son ?
Patti
My husband was recently informed his birth mother was trying to locate him. He was adopted from Gladney. His birth certificate says his birthday is 10-21-82. His father is a lawyer. He was blonde when he was born. If this sounds like him. Please contact me at(469) 297-0431 or abbiecraig01@gmail. I’m also on Facebook Abbie Craig. I live in Waxahachie Texas
Hello,
Bye for now,
Diahn
pdzaf@aol.com
[/quote]
Advertisements