Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Jawahar Bhatia
Hi!
Does anyone have any information about Bal Vikas in Mumbai? Our agency is referring us there. My wife's family is Delhi and we would prefer to adopt from there, if anybody had any knowledge of a good agency/orphanage in Delhi, please tell us.
Thanks,
Jawahar
Advertisements
Jawahar,
My husband and I are in exactly the same situation as you are. Our agency is recommending Bal Vikas but we prefer a Delhi agency due to family connections there.
We have heard of a successful adoption from the Missionaries of Charity in Delhi although they give preference to Roman Catholics. I have also spoken with another agency who did a couple of successful adoptions with Delhi Council for Child Welfare.
Originally Posted By Binoo
If you got your Home Study report with you and US adoption law permits independent adoption, you should atleast contact Navdeep Shishu at Indore. Things can go faster then you can ever dream of. I have adopted a baby girl from there and am thankful to Navdeep. You can try there if one of the partner is an Indian.
Thanks for replying.
We live in Toronto, Canada and I don't believe they allow independent adoptions here anymore.
I did not completely understand your message, is Indore an agency?
Thanks,
Jawahar
Do you live in Toronto, Canada as well?
I ask only because the one dominant agency here deals almost exclusively with Bal Vikas.
It would be nice to know somebodyelse in a similar situation in Toronto.
Take care,
Jawahar
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Rajeev
I want to know are you recognised with CARA for inter-country adoptions.
Originally Posted By Bina
My husband and I are in process of adopting a baby (getting our dossiers ready at the moment)from Bal Vikas, Mumbia. Has anyone gone through adoption with Bal Vikas? Any information & experience would be kindly appreciated.
Hi, I just registered and I saw your name and your message regarding Navdeep in Indore. We have adopted our older daughter from there and I would like to keep in touch with any one who has adopted children from there. So if you are interested to keep in touch please post your reply.
Thanks.
Advertisements
bhakti
Hi, I just registered and I saw your name and your message regarding Navdeep in Indore. We have adopted our older daughter from there and I would like to keep in touch with any one who has adopted children from there. So if you are interested to keep in touch please post your reply.
Thanks.
Could you please give me the adress/ph.no. of Navdeep, Indore?Thank you.
Right now Dehli referrals are experiencing huge delays in adoption court. Expect delays until they can iron out what is going on in the courts.
Archive
Hi!
Does anyone have any information about Bal Vikas in Mumbai? Our agency is referring us there. My wife's family is Delhi and we would prefer to adopt from there, if anybody had any knowledge of a good agency/orphanage in Delhi, please tell us.
Thanks,
Jawahar
you can email to indvsh2020@gmail.com , I had adopted from them, she is cute and now she is 6 years, excellent in studies, sports and she is very naughty.
my email is indvsh2020@gmail.com.
Advertisements
There aren't all that many U.S. agencies with India programs, because they must be U.S. licensed, India authorized, and Hague accredited. You can find a list on the website of the Joint Council on International Children's Services or CARA, Indian's government agency in charge of adoptions, and email each of them to find out what regions they work in. Some of the agencies will work in several areas, while others may only work in one.
Sharon