Advertisements
Advertisements
My name is Rose Anne (Derosier) Lambert. I am searching for my 3 children who were adopted out by the State of Florida, (or I believe they were adopted???) Their birthnames and birthdates are as follows'
Kim Lacey Fitzpatrick Sept. 14, 1976. University Hospital, Jax. Fl
Ronnie Lee Hopson Dec. 29, 1977 Baptist Hospital Jax Fl
Robert Charles Chipman, Jr. May 28, 1980-81? Univ. Hosp. Jax
If anyone has any information, please contact me at amberlynn2k2@aol.com
I have been searching for many years, to no avail. My children were taken from me, and adopted out without my permission. If, indeed they were adopted. I was forced by the state of Florida to give them up...
My date of birth is given incorrectly in my profile. The correct DOB is June 2, 1956. I tried to change it in my profile, but for some reason, could not.
Please, won't someone help me to find my children?
I dont know if you have done any of this , but here are few resources that may help you in your search
The Florida Adoption Reunion Registry
The Florida adoption reunion registry is a confidential cross reference file of people who are or were the principal parties in an adoption.The Registry will match and disclose information to individuals who have authorized release of information to one another
Adult adopted persons who are 18 or older, adoptive parents, biological parents, biological siblings and biological grandparents may file identifying information. A minor adopted who is adopted may be registered by his or her adoptive parents.
Application forms may be obtained from:
FLORIDA ADOPTION REUNION REGISTRY
HRS CHILDREN AND FAMILIES PROGRAM OFFICE
1317 WINEWOOD BLVD TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA 32399-0700
904-488-8000
An initial filing fee of $35.00 is required and should be submitted with the application form. .
You also might want to register at ISRR
You can contact them at [url]www.ISRR.net[/url]
Another good thing to do is to type "Florida adoption reunion registires" on a search, you will get back ALOT of registries, alot of them are free too. register, register and register !!! :-)
Yahoo also has several support groups that are adoption related, they offer support, encouragement and guidance.
Best of Luck in your search,
Theresa
My name if Ronald lee Kana i was born Ronnie lee hopson in jacksonville fl and my sisters name is kimberly lacey who was also born in jacksonville fl, my birth day is Dec 29, 1977 im looking for my birth mom and i think you are her please call me at 832-352-1248
Any update on this?!?!? I'm dyin' to know!
My name if Ronald lee Kana i was born Ronnie lee hopson in jacksonville fl and my sisters name is kimberly lacey who was also born in jacksonville fl, my birth day is Dec 29, 1977 im looking for my birth mom and i think you are her please call me at 832-352-1248
Advertisements