Advertisements
Advertisements
I am trying to find information on my sister who was born Sept of 67,68,or 69. I am not exactly sure which year she was born in. She was born in Clarksburg WV, at what is now United Hospital. She was adopted at birth, by a lawer I believe. It was a closed adpotion and is possiable the lawyer that handled it was the one who actually adopted her.
I dont wish to upset her life in anyway, and privacy would absolutely be upheld.
I am not sure where to begin in a search.......
Thank you!
Hi, I was born in Clarksberg, WV on September 18, 1969 at United Hopital. I was not adopted thru a lawyer but a agency but it was a closed adoption. You can email me at dswagenhoffer1
@juno.com...
Advertisements
Her birthday is 9-11-68, thought I'd throw that in there. I've been looking for 4 years so I'm giving up now. I guess it just was'nt meant to be that I find her :(
WVMedic - don't give up hope. Sometimes that is all we have. You have been at it for a while, so keep going. Perhaps a search angel could help you. I don't know that much about them, but there is ton of information on here that can lead you to one. They seem to be very effective. Keep going!!!! We're with you!!
Advertisements
Searched for 19 years total. Talked to her on the phone today. Anyone searching, DON'T GIVE UP! :wings: