Advertisements
Advertisements
lookinging for birth mother,i was born june 16th 1968 in providence,r.i.. my birth name was cynthia carol lamphere.
my birth mothers name was gail lamphere.my sister kellie ann was also adopted with me. i wish to find our birth mother and our fathers and our brother micheal. we are both married now and both have children of our own.
cindy
I believe I am your birth brother, Michael Lamphere. I've been trying to find you both for over 35 years now. I feel like part of my life has been missing all these years and when I saw this post - I think we both may have found what we're looking for. Please contact as soon as possible. I would love to reuinite with my baby sister's, that I have loved forever!!!
Love,
Mike
Advertisements
Dear Michael.......what took you so long!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting forever to meet you again.
I have looking for you for years and when i got the e mail today i thought of nothing else all day. This is the best christmas present i will ever get.im on facebook and this should get you my email.I ave so many questions and maybe you can help with them.
I'll be waiting to here from you soon,
Cindy Finch:banana:
mike,
are you on face book? if not get one and put that yyou live in louisina and ill invite you on.I still cant believe you found me .I look forward to talking to you soon.
cindy
Yes, I am on facebook under Mike Lamphere. I live in Denham Springs, LA. My photo is of my face, holding a lottery ticket - ha ha! My email address is, sportsnut1964@yahoo.com. I looked for you on facebook for a while last night and was not sure which one was you. I'm not sure which city & state you reside in now. I am a repo agent and will be on the road working today, but if you would like to call me on my cell, here is the I still can't believe we've found each other either. I barely slept last night, with anticipation. I am looking forward to talking to with you very soon!
Love, Mike
Advertisements
mike i sent you an invit.but i live in north ga and my pic is the one in the light blue shirt i was at the beach my hair is up .not the best pic but i wanted one on fb and so thats the only one i had
. I have to work until 4 . cindy
Congrats on finding each other :)
Michael, I did delete your phone number from your posts - because this is information anyone in the world can see, without restriction, we prefer users not post their phone number :)
You can send it to her via PM though!