Advertisements
Advertisements
I am almost 30 year old adoptte who is still searching for any birth family I was born July 31, 1973 in Lttle Rock Ar at St .Vincent's Infirmarary I was adopted by social services and I understand information may or may not be right due to the fact that if you were adopted thru social services information might have been fudged if any of this sunds familiar please contact me
Paula
i am trying to get my non/id/info from them and they seem not to care at all. my birth mom was 14 at the time and i cant get any info on that because she was under age. she and her parents gave a fake name and address but i still cant get that either. how can someone who doesnt exist have a rights to privacy? hope you have better luck than me with your endeavor with the d.o.s.s. ..sometimes i think they are the devil encarnate lmao ....steve
Advertisements
They were of little use to me also. I have been searching for my daughter for years. She was named Angela Michelle Branscum and was born 8/28/1973 at St Vincents or St Josephs in Little Rock Arkansas. If anyone has any details or knows how to find her please let me know. My personal email address is donna_kehl@pacific.net.au. Good luck to all those looking and I hope you have more luck than I have had.
stephen
i am trying to get my non/id/info from them and they seem not to care at all. my birth mom was 14 at the time and i cant get any info on that because she was under age. she and her parents gave a fake name and address but i still cant get that either. how can someone who doesnt exist have a rights to privacy? hope you have better luck than me with your endeavor with the d.o.s.s. ..sometimes i think they are the devil encarnate lmao ....steve
when is your bday stephen? my mom was 14 in arkansas when she had my brother, no name nothing found she wont open records, he is my only full blooded sibling.
Advertisements