Advertisements
Advertisements
hi i was born 1954 on october 15 in east stroudsburg pa monroe county i think my biological name was rarick my adopted name was treible because i was adopted in new jersey but birth mother was from pa i am not sure where to look BarbaraBehasz@hotmail.com
Advertisements
I am a BM searching for my son born 1/12/69, Erie Pa. Born Baby Boy Billow. Do not know adopted name.. Have not been able to get records through florence Crittenon Home in PA. :( Any information can be emailed.
I believe that I might have given you the wrong date on my last post. I am a BM (Billow) searching for BB born in January, 1969 in Erie Pa. Agency was Catholic Charaties. Through legal procedures the adoption was handled within 3 days. I am afraid this will make this more difficult. Any help would be much appreciated.:confused: teullrich@hotmail.com
me and my family are in search of our sibling his birthdate is 3-23-68 and his name at birth was David Keith Varner he was born at a navy hospital in Portsmouth Va. he was adopted out of the childrens aid society in chambersburg pa he was adopted in 1977 right befor christmas the lady at the society told us he was adopted by collage professers in the area the ladys name at the society is Jane Englerth she was with him at the time of adoption and she also said that he was raised in Franklin county Pa.if you could help we appericate it
My name is Jackie Banaszak{Cronauer] and Iw as born 10\23\1970 in Philadelphia Pa,at Frankford hospital.I was born to Marsha Eberly.My birthname was Kimberly.My mother passed away in 1978 due to her long battle with diabetes.I am trying to find my father,I ahve found my mothers brothers but they dont seem to know who my father is,here is my info on him,he was 20,single,5'7 165pds dark hair and eyes,Italion, Protestant and was in his second year of architecture school.My mother dated my father for almost 1year in half they broke up after I was born,so my father does know of me he even offered to marry my mother but she refused.The Childrens aide society handled the adoption.Iw as adopted to Edward and Susan Cronauer.My mother did work in at the Frankford Hospital as a file clerk 2 months before she had me. Any info I sure would appreciate.
Advertisements
Am searching for daughter for in erie, pa on 05/25/1975 @ Saint Vincent hospital. Put her up for adoption threw Catholic Charities. Any help you might be able to give me would be appreciated. You can email me at d.sabatine@att.net
thanks
Debbie Perfetti Sabatine
pegrit did you ever try big hugs.com if not try that some of the #'s there are listed just type in there name and state you think they are in
Ihave just learned that I was adopted and was told that my birth mother is named Anna Freihart. She gave birth to me at Lehigh Hospital in allentown, PA on July 31, 1966. I was told that my mother was a tall, attractive lady with reddish blonde hair. I was adopted when i was 2 days old. this was a private adoption through lawyers. My mom never met my birth mom, however my grantmother did. If you have any information on this adoption please contact me. Im am interested in gettign my families medical background. thank you for your help
Hi everyone, my name is TINA aka MARTI. I am new to this
forum. Thought I would say HI and post my story, hope
that's ok.
ISO of daughter, born 7-20-85 at EINSTEIN HOSPITAL NORTHERN
DIVISION in PHILA, PA. PRIVATE adoption thru attorney CURTIS or KURTIS DAVIS, from TREVOSE PA. Have written several letters to
Mr.Davis inquiring about my daughter, he has yet to respond.
I have been writing to him since APRIL 03. Baby was named by
me, RAYCHAEL MARIE CREAMER, but most certain her name was
changed by AP. JOY O'NEILL at FAMILY COURT has adivsed me no one has contacted her yet about me, on the other hand, JOY cannot tell me if my daughter is still alive. :( I have tried many
LOCATORS, but their fees are outrageous, and my money tree
out back was cut down a long time ago. If anyone can help. please email me!! Thanks Tina
Advertisements
to everyone out there searching dont ever give up i have been searching for my uncle my dads brother who he has not seen in 31 years we been searching for 8 months and we found him alot of times we wanted to give up but we did not we just kept praying to god and he answered all of our prays so good luck and god bless
Hi Gretchen:
If you could help... I am in search of a baby boy i believe born in Easton, Pa on May 2-3/1957... We dont have much to go on other then my friends, name at the time she gave birth, last name Vernon,first initial..A....we know the baby was adopted by a couple in Blevidere, NJ...That is it...which is making this search very difficult...I believe this was a private adoption.....from what she tells me..
Thank you
Denise;)
I am looking for clark williams who lived on montpelier ave, in erie, pa, he doesnt know i exist but i need help in finding him, i have spoken with my birth mother, but she refuses to acknowledge my existance or give me any information, all i know is that he is married, has 3 children, was in the army back in 1970 when i was born, he still is in pa, he has one brother who is a diabetic and clark also knew the eisweirth family of erie, pa. any help would be greatly appreciated, thankyou!
Advertisements
I am searching for my birthparents. I was born at South Side Hospital on April 13, 1948. Then taken to the Children's Home of Pittsburgh on April 22, 1948. They say my name was Maureen L. and my Bmother was Matilda L. L being her Maiden name. She was married, a secretary. My Bfather's name was Morris, not married and working as an engineer. All happening in or around Pittsburgh. Could you Help. My e-mail is Empresswheat@aol.com. Thank you, Annie
I just decided, after years of thinking about it, to search for my b parents. Don't know much just that they were young and worked in Pittsburgh. Birthdate on birth cert. is 7-4-77. I don't know where to start and any help or ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks!