Advertisements
Advertisements
I am a Birthfather that was involved in an open adoption 10+ years ago. I have lost touch with my agency representitive. I would love to have my updated information provided to the family. I have been informed theat the adoption agency no longer exists. But, I do know that the adoption Agency owner was very involved with our adoption. In short, I am looking for contact information for Shirley Owens, of Choices Adoption agency. I can be contacted via email.
Thank you in advance for your help.
J.D.
I am in your same situation. My mother went through choices adoption agency almost 19 years ago. She had put up my older sister for adoption. She also went through Shirley Owens. I have been looking for any information I could find, but I have found none. If you find out any helpful information please let me know.
Advertisements
Hello Julia. I'm on here looking for my birth parents. I was adopted through Shirley Owens at Choices 19 years ago. Just by chance i logged onto this site and saw your message. My birthmother's name is Cathy, and my birthfather's name is Carlos. If your mom's name is Cathy, please email me. RachelxMariexAnn@aol.com
My older sisters name is actually Catherine... and my mothers name is Melinda. Im sorry Rachel. When i thought i had found my older sister i got really excited too.