Advertisements
Advertisements
I have an older sister and brother and we are looking for are eldest sister who was born in Albany in 1965. She was born by my parents before they were married. She was adopted by Catholic Charities. I know this isn't much to go on but if you know anything please respond.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi... I am trying to help female born 2/18/65, Buffalo, locate her bfamily. Her Amom told her that her Bmom already had a couple of kids,and that she was separated from husband. She had gotten pregnant by another man. Adoptee's name at birth was, Baby Girl Lusher. Please reply to michaelsgranny@hotmail.com
Advertisements
I have a young lady I am helping that is looking for **. She was born 7-23-65 in NY. Her mother was 21 and dad was 27. Her name shown at birth is Laurie Ann Smith. She was born in Lackawanna NY
I am trying to help locate Bfamilies of two female adoptees. Their info. is as follows:
Female born 2/18/65,adopted Buffalo,NY. Name at birth baby Girl Lusher(may be ficticious)
Female born 7/4/65,adopted in PA. Believe to have been born NY.
Please reply to my email address provided in my profile. Thank you.
Do you know how old your parents were when your older sister was born in NY? The girl I am corresponding for her Mother was 21 and father 27.
Advertisements
Hello. My name is Linda. I was born on May 1, 1965
but I was born in East Meadow (LI) in Meadowbrook Hospital. I was born to an unmarried couple who had a two yr. old son. My mother was 18 and father was 20.
I was born at 4:42 am and weighed 7lbs. 7 oz. My mother named me Linda, but I was baptized Linda Marie.
I don't know if maybe this is just a strange coincidence or we may be related.
I have been searching for over 20 years. What a great 40th birthday this could be. Maybe.
Feel free to correspond.
Sincerely,
Linda M. Anderson
landerson501@optonline.net
Hi I was born according to paper work in Endicott New york Endwell social services catholic charities I was in a foster home for the first year my adopted mom said that they adopted me day after my 1st Bday on my bcirt it said filled name changed on 11-05-65 my adoptdad worked for IBM when they got me said I was a mistake from an affair father unknow I need my medical background I have some rare illnesses that has me in chronc pain take lots of meds and having complications from a serious hernia surgery I had 5 hernia's in one spot and I'm only 125lbs son ot much they put a ig mesh all over my inside stomach and having compl.since Ihad the surgery1/26/07 so that is my serious need to get ANY background info I have the name of the Judge that approved my adoption Judge Whiting at Binghamton courts. you can contact me t my email snowfawnva@aol.com hope to hear something from you Debbie
I too was born according to my certificate said Endicott New York but thru catholic charaties now my biolgical parents aren't listed said father was unknow. My adopted parents are Gordon L Williams if that helped
Advertisements
Hey just started searching this year . Been getting alot of dead ends from Sister Nola and catholic charities. Willing to talk and see if it is me you are looking for . Really would like to know all went well for my parents Namaste Yvonne
DebraLynn, I notice you mention name change paper work filed. Do you know what your first name was before the name change? Any info on any names from your birth family?
Advertisements
I have an older sister and brother and we are looking for are eldest sister who was born in Albany in 1965. She was born by my parents before they were married. She was adopted by Catholic Charities. I know this isn't much to go on but if you know anything please respond.
Hello,
I hope you are still getting notifications from this posting - it's been 15 yrs ! I have just begun my search for my birth parents/family. I was born in Albany NY in 12/1965 and adopted through Catholic Charities. I was the only child my
adoptive family had, it would be wonderful to find I have siblings !!
I'll be here. Please let me know either way, if 12/65 is the right month or not, thank you :)
Hu my name is Annette collins I was born 09/04/1965 I was adopted at around 3 weeks old I am still looking for my birth family may be the one
1 Liked
 likes this.