Advertisements
Advertisements
I read somewhere that it is okay to have sex, while your pregnant. As long as you don't lay on your stomach and as long as your partner doesn't lay on you. I thought that would be awkward. But, is also okay to let your partner breast feed. What do you think? I was thinking it may be weird having my husband breast feed. Of course, maybe it's one of those pregnant mom things where you don't want alot of romance.
Ry
Gosh, kind of embarrassing question :rolleyes: but yes, I'm the mother of 2 children and as far as I know it's okay to have sex throughout the pregnancy, in any position that's comfortable. As far as breastfeeding, I personally didn't have much breastmilk until AFTER the babies were born... just some clear discharge. I guess if your husband wants to drink that, it won't kill him, lol. When I was pregnant I got a lot of conflicting information about what I should and shouldn't do... I was told that I shouldn't jog, and somebody told me that I shouldn't take baths, only showers (like the baby's going to drown or something...) but despite this advice, I pretty much just did whatever I wanted to during both pregnancies and the babies both turned out fine. One thing I would advise is that you avoid taking any sort of drugs, even over-the-counter stuff like Tylenol could potentially harm the baby, so be careful. Every pregnancy is different, so be sure and check with your doctor if you have questions about what activities (sex, etc...) are safe for you to engage in. And, of course (I'm sure you already know this, but I must add it anyway) avoid any alcohol, narcotics, or tobacco during your pregnancy. I wish you a safe, happy, and healthy pregnancy... best of luck to you! Sincerely, Sharon :)
Advertisements
Yeah, I agree. I was saying that I was going to let my husband breast-feed, because both of us totally agree on no breast-feeding adults. (I would think that my husband wouldn't need any sort of milk from me, I assume that his mother did! But, you know what assume makes out of me and you...) Thanks Sharon! (I just thought that I'd make sure you did know that my husband is a pervert and isn't going to breast-feed off of me anytime soon.)
Ry
????? as a guy the whole suckling thing doesn't do it for me...I also read somewhere that rich breast milk can have laxative effects....hmmmmm.....mind you non lactating breasts are fine...a guys perspective