Advertisements

Alan Haines

Lives in Bonaire, Georgia United States · Born on October 28, 1977· Married · Male
Alan Haines
Advertisements
Who I'd Like to Meet
ANYONE in my biological family, and even my foster family. I'm at a point in my life where the want to know supersedes the "right" to know. I understand the laws, but I also have the right to know, as well as they have a right their anonymity. I would love to know my history, origins, and anything else that I currently do not know. I have done my DNA identity, which yields little when it comes to identifying others. Thank you for taking the time to read all of this, and any help that may come. It means more than anyone would know.
I am ...(Select one)
Adopted
I am here because:
I am here to try and locate ANYONE in my biological family. My adoption was private. I have non identifying information about my biological mother, grand mother/father, and very little about my biological father.
About my biological mother:
She was 16 at the time of my birth.
She had brown hair, brown eyes, and an olive complexion.
She was 5' 5" tall and weighed 120 pounds.
She was of above average intelligence, and was liked by teachers, students, and principals.
She had a very good personality and enjoyed music.
She was Presbyterian.
She surrendered her rights on Nov. 1, 1978, and signed an affidavit to withhold info. regarding my biological father's identity.
Her father was 38 at the time of my birth.
He was 6' 3" tall, weighed 210 pounds, had black hair and brown eyes, with an olive complexion.
He completed one year of college.
He was an engineer.
Her mother was 36 at the time of my birth.
She was 5' 2", had brown hair and green eyes, with a fair complexion.
She had a high school education.
She was a hair dresser and enjoyed reading.
My biological mother had one brother and one sister.
Her brother was 8 years old at the time of my birth, brown hair and eyes, with olive complexion. He was 4' 6" tall and weighed 95 pounds, enjoyed cars, planes, and sports.
Her sister was 12 years old at the time of my birth. She had brown hair and eyes with an olive complexion. She was 4' 6" tall and weighed 52 pounds, and enjoyed music, dancing, reading, soccer, and girl scouts.
Both were in elementary school.
My biological father:
He was 17 years old at the time of my birth.
He had brown hair and eyes and an olive complexion.
He was 5' 10" tall and weighed 180 pounds.
He was a senior in high school and made a "B" average.
He enjoyed football and hockey.
No additional information was given, and no other information was on file.
Only my biological mother and her mother knows my biological father's name.
Basic Info
Relationship status:
Married
October 28, 1977
July 20, 2018
Membership:
Registered Users
Profile Views: