Advertisements

Ki Souron

Lives in Kansas City, Missouri United States · Born on November 9, 1979· Divorced · Male
KS
Advertisements
Who I'd Like to Meet
Preferably a female or trans person wanting to be legally adopted. While I am looking for someone in the 18-25 age range, I am not opposed to forming a friendship with someone who is not quite 18 yet. It will take time for us to get to know one another and see if it is a good fit.
I am looking for someone at least a little like me. A gamer is a good start, but I find myself friends with people who are almost goth in personality, but not necessarily goth themselves. Any kind of goth too. Dark, pastel, whatever. I don't know how else to put that, but there is sort of a personality type that I work well with. I like people who others find weird. Oddity is something I celebrate.
I have depression and anxiety issues myself, as do most of the people I know. Among people I call friends, I know two schizophrenics, a person with DiD (Multiple personalities), bi-polar disorder, dissociative disorder, and more. I'm not sure if I know how to be around someone with no issues.
I want to meet someone who wants me in their life. I like family dinners, game nights, movie nights and more.
While someone close to me would be nice, I am not certain that location will be entirely important. After July (2020) I should know more, but I may be willing to relocate to your area. I currently have only one thing that ties me here, and that should be resolved in July.
Ultimately, I would probably like to adopt 1-2 adults and I would like to see about adopting a younger teen in time, but that is a ways away.
Interests
Gaming of most sorts. Not into PvP games/FPS games
I like the SCA, but I don't go much.
I mostly stay home and watch TV. I know I had other interests at one time, but I sort of lost them somewhere along the way.
Music
My playlist from last night (3/15/20) is a sampling of what I listen to, but does not included everything by a long shot:
Pink-Try
One Direction-Story of my life
Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
The pretty reckless - House on a hill
The Pretty Reckless - Heaven Knows
The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This
The Piano Guys-Something Just Like This / Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2
The Piano Guys-most of their stuff
Lindsey Stirling-Everything she does
Steam Powered Giraffe Cover Rihanna - Diamonds
AURORA - Winter Bird
Mia Wray Cover Bruce Springsteen- I'm on Fire
Sea Dogges - Seven Drunken Nights (7+1)
Kygo, Selena Gomez – It Ain't Me
James Blunt - You're Beautiful
Of Monsters And Men - Little Talks
blink-182 - Adam's Song
A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera - Say Something
POE - ANGRY JOHNNY
Bastille - Pompeii
Fleming & John - I'm Not Afraid
They Might Be Giants-You're On Fire
The HU - Wolf Totem
Wake Me Up - Avicii
March of Cambreadth
Great Big Sea Company Of Fools
Peter Gabriel - The Book of Love
Movies
I like comedy, drama and dramady the best. Horror is sort of boring to me. I test almost exactly equally in every Harry Potter House every single time I take the test. I am sort of a fringe person. I like just a couple anime. I like Star Wars alright, but not big on it. I like Star Trek better, but the new movies are only OK. I actually like Picard. I like Dr. Who, but not a hard core fan about it all. So yeah, I am sort of nerd/geek fringe in most things.
I am ...(Select one)
Hoping to adopt
I am here because:
I am hoping to adopt an adult. Preference on female or trans.
Basic Info
Relationship status:
Divorced
November 9, 1979
Last Login:
March 26, 2020
Profile Views: