Welcome to the Search and Reunion Message Board!
For adoption related information and records:
Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
P.O. Box 95044
Lincoln, NE 68509-5044
(402) 471-9331
Fax: (402) 471-9034
Requesting Non-Identifying Information: Adoptive parents at the time of placement and adopted adults can receive medical information.
Requesting Identifying Information: See below. Birth parents may file a consent or non-consent form with the State social services department regarding their information.
Requesting an Original Birth Certificate: Adults who were adopted on or after September 1, 1988, can receive a copy of the original birth certificate, medical records on file, and information about agency assistance in searching, unless a birth parent has filed a non-consent form. Adults who were adopted before September 1, 1988, upon written request to the court, can receive identifying information and a copy of the original birth certificate if both birth parents have consented.
Note: Nebraska will issue a Nebraska birth certificate even if the adopted person was born in a different state. However, the birth certificate will usually note “born in ….”.
Other great websites to check out:
[url=] Forums[/url]
[url=]Adoption Lists - Photolistings, Support Groups, Mailing Lists - Agency, Exchange, Failed, Feel, Find[/url]
[url=] - Information on International, Domestic, Child & Agency Adoptions, Stories, Laws -[/url]
[url=]Adopting - Adopt a Baby, Child, Infants, Kids, Older, Services, International, Information China -[/url]
[url=]Adoption Registry - Records, Reunion Registries, Adoptees, Search Reunite[/url]
This is the forum were u can have the discussion on the Nebraska Searching Resources.its great to have such forums.
[url="**********************************/nebraska"]Nebraska Alcohol Addiction Treatment [/url]