Advertisements
Advertisements
MY NAME IS LORRIE SHAW, FORMALLY LORRENE ANN STEVENS, OF ATLANTA, GA. I AM SEARCHING FOR MY BABY GIRL, WHO IS NO LONGER A BABY. I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR TWO YEARS AND HAVE GOTTEN NOWHERE. SHE WAS ADOPTED THRU FRIENDS OF CHILDREN ADOPTION AGENCY IN ATLANTA AND WAS BORN @ PIEDMONT HOSPITAL IN DECATUR, GA. SHE WAS BORN ON JAN. 01,1984 BETWEEN 2@4 AM IN THE MORNING. SHE HAD BROWN HAIR AND BLUE EYES AND SMILED ALOT. SHE HAS TO KNOW THAT I HAD NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER. I WANTED HER SO BAD, BUT THE AGENCY TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO PAY ALL MONIES GIVEN TO ME WITHIN 10 DAYS OF GIVING BIRTH. SHE ALSO NEEDS TO KNOW THAT SHE WAS LOVED, VERY MUCH LOVED. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION (and I mean ANY!!!!) PLEASE, E-MAIL ME @
lshaw9@msn.com
angelcc@adelphia.net
lorrieshaw1@yahoo.com
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS,
LORRIE SHAW
Hi Lorrie,
I am sorry for your loss of your daughter. I hope you find her and have a good reunion.
I lost my son through American Friends of Children, an agency run by the same person who ran Friends of Children. These were part of a network of agencies that had a lot of problems with the law and a very bad reputation. See my website [url]www.babybrokerwatch.com[/url]
Hugs,
Bernadette
Advertisements
I am so sorry you have had to deal with that agency, I know how hard it is to try and find the one you love, but I have found my baby girl!! She found me actually on this forum!! She contacted me on May 29, 2004. It is my habit to check my e-mail every morning and there she was!! I thought I was gonna have heart faiure!! God has answered all my prayers!!
Thank you and God bless,
Lorrie Shaw
Found Daughter
May 29, 2004
Yay, congratulations on finding your daughter!
If you would be willing to share your experience with Easter House for my website, I would greatly appreciate it. I just started the website and I only have the experiences of two of us so far. see [url]www.babybrokerwatch.com[/url]
Also, I'm trying to start a support group for mothers whose children were adopted through Easter House and related agencies, please let me know if you're interested. I think it would be nice for us to have a chance to meet and share our stories.
Bernadette