Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello Is there a Son Looking for there Bio Father. Father From Mass and Bio mother was from Vt.. Bio Father Name Is Richard Smith and Bio Mother Was Leslie Smith (Ranney) I am The Big sister Who is looking For you since I found One i Had aLittle Brother.. Oh He's Name Edward Smith Born In 67 In ST. Johnsbury Vt.. Please contact ASAP. WE MISS YOU VERY MUCH.. You can can e-mail Me anytime aliandra63@yahoo.com Love your Big Sister:(
Wow That would Be sooo Gr8 if You Did This For Me.. The Thing is he doesn't Know he has a Big sister... I Know He grow-up In a Town Called londonville Does That ring a bell. He's Bio Father Is Richard Smith and He's Bio edward Smith.. Mom Name Was Leslie Ranney (smith) 1st Marrage Not My Dad. Funny Her Lastnight at The Time was Smith Too.. LOL If You Have Yahoo Im's aliandra63 is My screen name Of Msn Same screen name That's alot I Been Trying To Fine For Over !5+ years Now.. Robin
Advertisements
hello The Thing is I think he was adopt By he's stepfather and I don't Know What he's Lastname is.. I know is Mom Madaim Name was and he's Bio Lastname But Have Know Idea What He's Name is Now .. Robin E-mail aliandra63@yahoo.com