Advertisements
Advertisements
I gave birth to my first son Oct-5th-1980 at Wheeling Hospital ... I was staying at Florence Crittenton Home... The name I gave him at birth was Steven Nathan Vehse.... Steven if you happen to read this I wanted you to know that you never left my heart and every day I think about you ...I never wanted to give you up...but because I was so young everybody made me ...You have Brothers and sisters that think about you too.... They have always known about you and hope one day we all can meet again....I don't want to upset your life....but I would reall love to get to know you ....and let you know that I still love you ...Take care of yourself.....Till we meet again
Hello, I am a male adoptee from Ohio county. Your post is the closest thing that I have seen to a match for me. I have been searching on and off for the past 15 years or so, but just now realized I was only searching posts with October 18, 1980 in them. Mine is said to have been a private adoption, and there is a good chance that I was in foster care or something before the adoption was finalized. Even it being a long shot, this is the closest I have come to finding something within a reasonable time frame of my altered birth certificate. My phone number is 3048300682, and my email is cpaulhus@live.com. If you have already found your son, then I am sorry for bothering you and hope that you had a full filling reunion, but please contact me either way.
Advertisements