Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching for a sister that would not know that I exist. She was born in either 1976 or 1977. Our birthmother/father put her up for adoption, when she was 18 and he was 21. I have a vague information sheet on a description of them and what they were aspiring to be. I was born in Spokane in Feb. 1979. Sacred Heart Memorial Hospital. They also put me up for adoption. I am looking for anyone!
UPDATE
FOUND but still searching
Found my Biological parents and I had 2 brothers a few years older then I who were not adopted. Also after doing a DNA test at Ancestry I found a sister who was also adopted. My Biological mother had her in Idaho in 87 and left the hospital 12 hours after giving birth and gave a false name. Also my 2 brothers and birth father said they had no idea about my sister and I. My birth mother ended up having a baby boy at home in 89 and her and the baby passed away due to no medical attention after having the baby. She was hiding all the pregnancies. I'm still leaving all my search info and am still in search of any other siblings that may be out there. I was born in 74 and my sister and brother in 87 and 89, that is a big stretch of time and there may be more siblings. If you were a foundling in between 74 and 89 around the area of Spokane please email me @ dejia_s@hotmail.com
DATE OF BIRTH: Sept 16, 1974
TIME OF BIRTH: 5:08 A
CITY OF BIRTH: Spokane
STATE OF BIRTH: Washington
EMAIL: dejia_s@hotmail.com
COMMENTS: Adoptee looking for birth relatives.
NON ID INFO: This is information i received from spokane county court house about my adoption. 6lbs 5oz, 18 1/2 inches, Brown hair(which later turned white blond and then to brown as i grew older), Blue eyes( which turned to light brown as i grew older), and Clear skin. Info states I was adopted at age 9 months but my adoptive mothers baby book she had for me says I was brought home Oct 10, 1974.
Info about BIRTH MOTHER:
Birth Mothers name: Deirdire
Age was 22,
Heratige, Nationality, Ethnic background, Race was Caucasian-German.
Education at time of birth was 11th grade
General physical appearance was 5'3", 115 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, medium complexion
Religion was Lutheran
Occupation was Homaker
Talents, hobbies, and special interests were Likes school, Athletics, outdoor interests- fishing, camping, swimming, & hiking. Musical- plays piano, cooks, sews, avid reader.
Info about BIRTH FATHER:
Birth Fathers Name: Dwight
Age was 22
Heratige, Nationality, Ethnic background, Race was Caucasian-German-Russian
Education at time of adoption was 11th grade & GED
General physical appearance was 5'7", 147 lbs, blonde hair, hazel eyes, medium fair complexion
Religion was Lutheran
Occupation was common laborer
Talents, hobbies,and special interests were Woodworking, Electronics, Outdoor interests- fishing, camping, swimming, & hiking
Other children; he had 2 sons at time of adoption, age 4 & 3 years, both blonde hair, hazel eyes, fair complexions
Last update on October 13, 9:32 am by dejiavu.
Advertisements
Hi There,
Could you tell me how you recieved your information from the spokane court system? I live in Las Vegas NV and I have a paper, but it doesn't have nearly as much information that yours does..If you could help me on this I would appreciate it.
Thank-you!
Amy
You need to send a written request to the county clerks office where your adoption took place in and ask for a Non identifying information request form. Below is where you send your written request. Good Luck!!!
Spokane County
Write or phone
Thomas R. Fallquist, Spokane County Clerk
Adoption Desk
1116 West Broadway, Rm 300
Spokane, WA 99260-0090
tel: 509-456-2211.
dejiavu
You need to send a written request to the county clerks office where your adoption took place in and ask for a Non identifying information request form. Below is where you send your written request. Good Luck!!!
Spokane County
Write or phone
Thomas R. Fallquist, Spokane County Clerk
Adoption Desk
1116 West Broadway, Rm 300
Spokane, WA 99260-0090
tel: 509-456-2211.
sweetie i would start searching the luthern churches in washington
hi-i was born in 76 in seattle...thought i'd reply to your post since i've heard rumors that my mother came from the other side of the state. my birthdate is 12-25-76.
Advertisements
Do you know anything about your birth mother or father. My birth mother's name is Victoria and my birthfathers name is Danny. It is possible that they were in Seattle.
i'm sorry, i don't know any info on my parents other than the generic "they were too young" excuse my aparents told me. i was born in seattle, or so i was told. through the medina agency.
ok, i just got off the phone with my best friend. i grew up neighbors to her grandmother, who is also adopted. my friend asks her grandmother if she rembered where i had come from and did sacred heart ring a bell. she said that it did. also that my aparents had to travel quite a way to get me as they lived in the northwestern part of the state.
Advertisements
I was born in 78 my mother was 18 5'4 blonde, green eyes, I was born in Spokane at Sacret Heart as well. If this is could be a match please email me.
Hi,
I am not sure that it could be 78. On my paper that my adoptive parents gave me, it says that my ** gave up another daughter for adoption about 2 years prior. I was born in February, so that is why I think it is 77 or 76. My mom was short with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Good luck in searching.
Amy
Hi Dawn,
Have you tried to get your information from the court in Spokane or the state? It costs 25.00 and they send you the copy of your "non-identifying"information. It has helped me with some pieces that I couldn't place. That would be your best bet.
I found that i could get non-identifying info form the King County adoption services for $8. I called and put in a request for the form last Thursday and am now waiting impatiently. No matter how this turns out, you gave me the incentive to at least get this info. Thanks.
d
Advertisements
Was born in March of 76
Seattle
Blonde
Blue eyes
5ft 3in
I don't have any information regarding my Bmom as of yet. I have the paper work, but I have not sent it in.
My name is Renee. I was born Spokane in 1977 at Sacred Heart I was adopted when I was 18 months old. To my knowledge my mother was from Stockton and Father was from Oakland. She was 16 and he was 18