Advertisements
Advertisements
Does anyone have any experience with a medical referral containing Dyskinesia Syndrome. The little girl is 6 months old and I have not been able to locate information that would apply to an infant that old.
Any information would be helpful.
Thanks
Pam
PAM! Maybe I missed an earlier post regarding your referral- - - but I wanted to say CONGRATS on getting a referral! I can't help with the diagnosis, but I wish you the best of luck! I'm so excited for you!
Jodi in MN (using LSS of the South)
Advertisements
Pam,
I have found the following websites helpful for medical info: medlineplus.com, webmd.com, mayoclinic.com and google.com. You will be amazed at how much you find! Don't take everything you see as gospel though...this is still the internet! LOL....write it down or print it out and show it to a doctor...and in my experience, they are amazed that I am actually onto something! Good Luck!
CM
Jodi,
Yesterday afternoon, we received the "call". OK I went nuts. I was on the phone all of yesterday evening with family and friends. Dr. Liz is reviewing the medical information but she looks GREAT. OK I am a little biased.
LSSS has been great, they told us a referral would be coming soon but we did not think this soon.
If you want to chat, send me a PM and I will give you all the news.
Hopefully everything will be this smooth for you in your journey.
Pam
Pam,
Congrats on getting the call! That is so great and she sounds wonderful! Keep us updated!! So many happy posts!
:p :D :)
We received our referral of a little boy on January 22nd but have not yet got travel dates for the first trip. I saw that you posted on Jan. 27th with the referral of a little girl. Have you got travel dates? I think ours is a unique situation because we had some messed up paperwork that needed to be corrected but I was wondering where you are in the process. Please let me know. I'm new to this site and this is my first post. I found what I was looking for though!!
Thanks,
Krista
Advertisements
Hi Krista!! I thought I'd let you know that Pam is in Russia right now!! She left last Friday for trip #1 to meet the little girl she was referred. PM me if you'd like to chat.
Jodi Traut