I am the first American in my family. I am close to my father and brother who do not live close to me. They are both supportive of adoption. My brother is married and has a son who is a toddler. I see my family during important holidays like Thanksgiving and Passover. Passover is a very important holiday for my family and me and I look forward to this child participating in the Seder (meal). There is a tradition where we hide Matzoh for the children and they have to look for it and they get some money. This year, my father and some friends (with their children) came over and I gave the children money with the caveat that they had to donate some of it to charity.
- Age: 44
- Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino, Other
Preferences for a child
- Newborn to 1 year of age, 1 to 3 years of age
- Not open to multiple children
- Open to discussion
Post Adoption Contact / Level of Openness
- (open to all contact, phone calls, an in person visit before adoption placement, sharing photos and letters after placement, visits at a neutral location after adoption placement etc)
- If you want a more closed adoption, we would honor that request as well.
- * A Caseworker to work with you throughout your pregnancy
- * Counseling
- * Medical Care
- * Maternity-related financial support
- * Legal services
- * Lifelong support through a Post Adoption team.