Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi
I am looking for my bmom or bfamily. Is there anyone out there that may know me?
DOB: July 20 1978
Female
Born in Calagary and then was adopted in Aug the same year.
Please if any one knows any info. I would like any help that may be out there for.
Thanks for any reply or any help.
Brenda
Hi Brenda!
I have no real details about my older sister except that she was born about a year before me, in Calgary. I was born February '79. My mom doesn't know that I even know about this person, so, unfortunately, I can't really get any details.
I do know that this girl had a different father than me. Were you born in the Foothills?
Jennifer
Advertisements
Hi jennifer
i do not have the information on which hospital i was born in but i am still trying to get the info. Maybe we can help each other on finding our siblings. please reply beack and let me know.
thank you
Brenda
I really don't know how much help I can be...aside from secretly asking my grandparents...which I could try.
Like I said, my mother doesn't know that I even know about this other sibling...I think if she wanted me to know she would have told me by now.
I do know that my girlfriend searched for her sister for close to 4 years...she did find her though. What an inspiration!