Advertisements
Advertisements
I am writing this post in hope that one of children will one day with alot of prayer and a little luck on or all of my children will read this message.My children were all born in Johnson City,NY at Wilson Memorial Hospital.None of you were given up willing,you were all taken from me because of my young age and lack of any support system from family.Morgan Rae Lewis born on 11/04/1989,Jacob Tyler Lewis born on 11/16/1990 and Michelle Elizabeth Lewis born on 3/14/1992.
Morgan and Michelle were placed in a foster home together in the foster home of Jerry and Geraldine Carmen whom lived on Tracy Creek Road in Vestal,NY and Jacob was placed in a foster home in the Greene,NY all were placed through the Broome County Department of Social Services.
I just want you all to know I love you all soooo very much and miss you all sooo very much and I will not rest until I have hugged and kissed each one again.I will move heaven,earth and all other obsticles that may be thrown my way.I have always and will always love you more than life itself and on the days the heartache seems it will toally consume me I stare up and moon and imagine you are somewhere at the same moment,under the same blanket of sky,gazing at the same moon and I say a pray hoping the wind will carry it from my heart to yours.You are loved and I am still here in Binghamton waiting for babies to come home.I had married and so My Last name is now Andrews and listed under Andrews in the phone directory.I Love you Morgan,Jacob, and Michelle.