Advertisements
Advertisements
I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONES BLOOD TYPE IS! YOU NEVER KNOW....MATCHES COULD BE MADE....UNUSUAL BLOOD TYPES ....WHATS THE MOST COMMON? MINE IS O-(NEGATIVE) WHATS YOURS?
Advertisements
I am AB- the rarest of the rare. I too found out when I was pregnant. I was always told I was A+
Here is a link that may help you match your blood type or know what possible blood types your childs or parents may be.... [url="http://www.biology.arizona.edu/human_bio/problem_sets/blood_types/Intro.html"]http://www.biology.arizona.edu/human_bio/problem_sets/blood_types/Intro.html[/url]
hope this may be of help to anyone or just an intresting thing to know.,
HAIR127
I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONES BLOOD TYPE IS! YOU NEVER KNOW....MATCHES COULD BE MADE....UNUSUAL BLOOD TYPES ....WHATS THE MOST COMMON? MINE IS O-(NEGATIVE) WHATS YOURS?
mine is a+
Advertisements
I am A- my bmom was A+ my husband is A+. My birthdate is January 31,1985 and i was born in Atlanta,Ga. My name given to me by my bmom is April Michelle.
I figured out my kids typing when I had surgery I asked you have other factors contributing to your blood type like for instance my blood type is exactly like my mom's O Rh - factors that determine are as follows A-B-CD+E+ (A-B- are determining factors make us the Rh- we are)according to our cards she has one and so do I however my card is newer than hers, hers is 25 yrs old, mine has more on it as now days they do Rhogam typing all the way out so I have a SU at the end of all my - and + stuff an a Ph thing too(blood must be Ph balanced too,Funny) I looked at my son's card his has HA on the end after all his factor typing that has to do with the blood chemicals when I was pregnant that's why the card for the shot is only valid for 2yrs after they type you. That's the neatest thing. They make the shot out of your own blood cool. It's complicated but when it's in laymen terms it's really interesting. That's why my daughter's is the way it is however during pregnancy her's could alter and they'll have to give her a shot, that's why my sister's changed. Cool huh. Scary to think that if we didn't have technology to type blood like this alot of women would die though thank God for science. As the the mother to baby transfer is what used to be dangerous not no more in our cases. I had to have the shot both times and the doctor says now days if you're like my blood type they give you the shot everytime, ouch. I found on web about this being the reason I lost my first child I miscarried, because the doctor didn't give me a shot cause I didn't know father's blood type she should've gone ahead and gave me the shot, that's what my doctor's for my other two children did when I was pregnant and I knew their father's blood types. Thank God now it's automatic that they type you and prepare a shot for you in your 4th month other wise I would've miscarried my other two children possible.
When I think back 11 yrs it's now kind of upsetting that when I passed out at the emergency room, the attending asked me what blood type I was before I blacked out I woke up two hours later after they had prepped me for surgery and was giving me a Rhogam shot and a local for a DNC, the doctor could've prevented it by giving me a simple shot, huh. I miscarried in my 5th month and that wouldn't of possible happend if at the beginning of my sec. tri. she would've gave me a Rhogam shot.
I ALSO HAVE 0- BLOOD. AIN'T WE SPECIAL!!LOL ANYWAYS....I THINK IT WAS 1967 WHEN THEY STARTED GIVING THOSE SHOTS. I HAD ONE RIGHT AFTER MY 1ST WAS BORN..SO THAT MY SECOND CHILD WOULD BE OK. THANK THE LORD! HUGS JANET :flower:
Advertisements
and sometimes after with my son I got The Rhogam from my blood typing and then when he was born I got the Rhogam again. Eight years ago when my daughter was born I got the Rhogam while pregnant and then the old Gamagoblin type after she was born, now my cousin who had a child in 98 after me she got the Rhogam both times. Mom said back when she got the shot they didn't type her blood they just gave her the Gamagoblin shot. But I was told that they were the same type shot just different named cause I asked when I got two for my son and my son got a shot too. The Gamagoblin was always given after, the Rhogam you can get during and after they make a double dose at our hospital here so that when you go in for birthing if you need it again they don't have to wait a day to get it for you they take enough blood the first time you get the shot to make two doses as here they draw your blood and you come back the next day to get the shot.
It's funny.. My youngest daughter has the same blood type as I do. A+. (lmao) and when my ex-inlaws had my daughters blood tested,(DNA), to make sure that she WAS their granddaughter, I dont know what the results were... BUT I wished I was a "fly on the wall", I would of laughed in their faces!!!! Cuz, I KNEW that she IS their granddaughter. (now adoptive daughter)
Sounds like a story line for the Maury Show.(jus kidding)
hears my story
I was born in centrailia hospital 8:38 am Dec 3rd 1977
When I was young i was taken away from my mother
into foster home to foster home untill i was adopted in a
family in Ferndale Washington where i lived with my half-brother David who is 5 years older than me.. MY younger half-brother Brian i meet later and My Half-Sister Venus even later than that
Now we search for our real parents maybe they know maybe not
Im 29 now need to find out who i am..
The weird thing is that Davids name was David Michael
I was Michael Brain
And so on and so forth down the line
Think theres a daniel out there somewhere maybe more if your
a Herschler IM me ok[/QUOTE]
Advertisements