Advertisements
Advertisements
My sister, born Phyllis Rae Dushkin on April 14, 1969, in Anchorage, is seeking any birth family. We think that her mother was Aleut (possibly part Russian) and her father was Filipino.
Hello, I am 1/4 aleut and my mother is half. I was born 07/09/70 and am currently looking for my birth family. I have two brothers that were also given up for adoption, and one other brother and sister that stayed with my mom apparently. I have searched the internet for years looking, and am almost ready to just pay Childrens Home Society the 600.00 to find my family. Anyway since you said that you were of Aleution descent, I was just wondering whether or not you are with Koniag? There are only like 4000 members, so if you are koniag as well, that would be a good place to start, except on there website [url]www.koniag.com[/url] there is no chat or forum kinks, but I know 4 of those 4000 members are my family, maybeyour sibling is one of them too. Any reply or help in my search would be appriciated, and let me know if I can be of any assistance to you. By the way, I am married to a Filapina and my children are Philippino/aleut as well, small world.
Good luck in your search, my email is damandre33@yahoo.com if you want to contact me.
Thanks,
Dennis Elliott.
Advertisements
skworrell
My sister, born Phyllis Rae Dushkin on April 14, 1969, in Anchorage, is seeking any birth family. We think that her mother was Aleut (possibly part Russian) and her father was Filipino.
I wrote you regarding Duskins in Unalaska. I have an email address for a Crystal Duskin in Atka. I just found it: cswetzof@hotmail.com It is current as of April 11, 2011 as she is teaching the Aleut language in Atka & the email address regards info on that. I don't know if you are even still searching. Best Tosha G
towashook@gmail.com