Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Peggy Loyd
My daughter is adopted and she has questions on the identity of her natural half sister. The child was born to her mother and a different father. Although my daughter shared the same last name the paternity is not the same.
Originally Posted By Marilyn Chenevert
I too am looking for a ?half sister of my adopted daughter Where was she born?
Advertisements
Originally Posted By JACKIE
IM INTRESTED IN YOUR MESSAGE. I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR MY 1/2 SISTER. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT SMPBABY6@AOL.COM
Originally Posted By Lisa
what is your daughters date of birth? I am looking for my 1/2 sister born in 69,70 0r 71, she was born deaf.
Originally Posted By glennie Derby
I was born in Albuquerque on April 17, 1966 to Mary Salinas. Sound familiar? E-mail at bear57@cameron.net
Mother is Hispanic and father is Native American.
Advertisements
I was wondering why you're only looking for the sis and not the mom? or others?
I am looking for my sister, I'm not sure of the exact date she was born. I only know that it was during dec or jan between 1968 and 1971 at Tucson Medical Center.
My mothers name is Dianne Lynn Love, born 5/29/49 (or married name Gutierrez.)
My name is Christina Marie, born 3/14/1968 and would very much like to find my sister.
Thank You.
Christina
Originally posted by vettina
I was wondering why you're only looking for the sis and not the mom? or others?
I am looking for my sister, I'm not sure of the exact date she was born. I only know that it was during dec or jan between 1968 and 1971 at Tucson Medical Center.
My mothers name is Dianne Lynn Love, born 5/29/49 (or married name Gutierrez.)
My name is Christina Marie, born 3/14/1968 and would very much like to find my sister.
Thank You.
Christina
Advertisements
I had a sister born in Arizona on 8/17/80 i am however born of the same parents but i thought i'd reply just in case.
could you give me more information? race, age, where she was born. i am looking to for my biological sibilings.
Advertisements
I do not know my biological mom's last name. Sorry. Oh, if her sister was born in the 80's. Then I could not be her sister.