Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm searching for my birthmother. I was born on December 2, 1980 (as far as I know), in Opelousas, Louisiana.
My birthmother was born in 1963 in New Orleans, at Charity Hospital. She has reddish-brown hair, green eyes, is 5'1", and had fair skin. I'm of almost the exact same description.
She gave me up through Catholic Charities after living in a maternity home since the second month of her pregnancy.
If this information sounds familiar to you, please contact me. I want to reunite so badly.
OMG!!! THATS MY MOM! SHE HAS BEEN SEARCHING FOREVER!!! WHAT WAS YOUR BIRTH NAME??? SUMMER??? IF SO OMG!!!! MY MOMS NAME IS SANDRA. HER ADDRESS IS 115 Darlene drive Lafayette, LA 70508... My name is Monique. If you are Summer than I am your sister
Advertisements
MBergeron0717
OMG!!! THATS MY MOM! SHE HAS BEEN SEARCHING FOREVER!!! WHAT WAS YOUR BIRTH NAME??? SUMMER??? IF SO OMG!!!! MY MOMS NAME IS SANDRA. HER ADDRESS IS 115 Darlene drive Lafayette, LA 70508... My name is Monique. If you are Summer than I am your sister
Our mom researched this post and you are my sister. Contact me on Facebook and I will direct you to her Facebook!!! I hope you get this message since it has been 10 years since this post!!! We are doing everything we can to locate you! Monique A Bergeron is how you can find me on Facebook.