Advertisements
Advertisements
my name is megan,
i was born helen lanning on 10/13/75 in st paul
i am looking for my baby 1/2 brother, birthname was timothy lanning, we have another brother whos name is ricky, he is 27
so timothy would be at least 1 year younger. born in st paul i believe,i was born at bethesda hospital so im guessing he was too,adopted through LSS. my wonderfull adoptive parents changed my name,hid probably did too,but that is all i know.
thank you. i believe rick and timothy are full brothers, i have the same birthmother.
If you can contact the agency to get information like the birthdate, a search can be done using that date and the first name which usually stays the same. That will help narrow the results.
Advertisements
Hi, Megan!
I really hope your contact info for this site is still the same! My name is Tracy and I've been trying to assist my husband, Tim, in finding his birth siblings. If you wouldn't mind contacting me or emailing me, we would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!
tcapaul777@gmail.com
my name is megan,
i was born helen lanning on 10/13/75 in st paul
i am looking for my baby 1/2 brother, birthname was timothy lanning, we have another brother whos name is ricky, he is 27
so timothy would be at least 1 year younger. born in st paul i believe,i was born at bethesda hospital so im guessing he was too,adopted through LSS. my wonderfull adoptive parents changed my name,hid probably did too,but that is all i know.
thank you. i believe rick and timothy are full brothers, i have the same birthmother.
1 Liked
 likes this.