Advertisements
Advertisements
I am trying to get some family info from poland, anyone aware of a site where its not in polish? My birth mothers family stayed there with five siblings. while she came over here. last name is Niewiadomski. Having a hard time with this international thing. thanks for any help.
i use a browser called mozilla firefox and when i do a search if the pages shown are in polish or german there is a tab next to it that translates the pages for you also i was looking for my grandmother who was born in east prussia which is now poland and a lady posted some messages to me and gave me a address to writew to where they keep records of all polish ppl look through my thread on lieselotte lutter and you will find the address to write to. good luck and dont give up i didnt and after years of searching i found my family this week! btw google search gives you the option for translated pages alo
Advertisements
Hi, thank you for your advice, I have just let my sister take control, shes better equipt than me to do the international search and deal with things, I trust her judgement. I appreciate your post.