Advertisements
Advertisements
My father as a young man had a child out of wedlock that was adopted straight from the hospital.
This child (gender unknown to us) was born in Denver in the beginning of October 1966.
Father: Richard B. Freeman; Mother : M. Field
I would be this child's younger half sister, Debra.
In the hopes that my lost sibling is looking for us.
I am putting this notice out to find him/her.
God Bless!
I don't know the exact month or day this child was born in.
My father is positive he/she was born in 1966.
The birth month could be either Mid September to Early October if the child was a full term baby.
Advertisements
I was born in April of 1966. I was born in Denver, CO and adopted straight form the hospital. From my understanding, I was born out of wedlock, inspired by an office romance. Good luck, in finding your brother/sister.:)
Thanks so much for leaving a note!
My brother/sister would have been inspired (to coin your excellent phrase) by New Year's Eve.
We are semi-positive that the baby was born in the first weeks of October.
Good luck on your search.
God Bless.
Thanks for responding to my Thread.
I don't know much about my sister/brother at all.
Except my dad was just under 20 when it happened.
My birthday is the 3rd of Oct. , he is positive that the baby was born around that same time.
I am not sure how to access the birthdate information.
I don't have a positive birth mothers name.
I don't know which hospital in Denver. (although I hear that may not matter in the case of adoptions)
I don't even know if the child was a boy or girl.
To be perfectly honest I don't even know if the birth mother actually adopted out the child.
My father signed all the paper work for an adoption but I know from first hand experience (I was supposed to adopt out my 1st born) that letting go of a child you have felt kicking in you for months is not easy. Maybe the mother did as I did and changed her mind when she could. My dad signed away his right to know.
I am the one that asked to look for the child. It is like a sigh of relief for him. He signed the papers and felt that his hands were tied. I, however, did not sign those papers.
I haven't yet tried to find out how to start searching.
From this website and others I have read that the search will be very very difficult,may take many years, the search may not be sucesseful, the child may not want to even know us.
Lots of negatives. But there is hope, and a chance to find a member of the family. The genes that the child would get from my dad.
A stubborn,fiery, well mixed blend of everything that has been in American since the Colonial days.
If there is a wall. This child of my fathers (like me and my brother) are either going to climb it or bang their head on it. Needless to say family support for such a family tendency is vital.
WhoGnu
Advertisements
WhoGnu
My father as a young man had a child out of wedlock that was adopted straight from the hospital.
This child (gender unknown to us) was born in Denver in the beginning of October 1966.
God Bless!
Are you still searching?
looking for sister adoption was closed my mother kept me and gave my sibling up. i think in oklahoma. the state regerstry date is the same you are looking for on my bith cert.
My mother was born, October 12th 1966, in Denver CO. Adopted by Martha and Robert B*****
From the information she was told, her mother was 16 or so, and her father was in the Navy (or Armed forces).
I am her daughter. I am just looking for some information on her family history and health. I have a daughter of my own and I was a very sickly child, and my mother may have some hereditary issues that could continue on down the line. We just don't know without this kind of information.
She knows I am searching, and is working on getting her birth certificate to see.
Her name now is Samantha.
Supposedly she was going to be named Deborah.
Hi. Are you still looking? I fit the description.
God Bless!
Advertisements