Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my birth father Stan Petrie He was from Cape Breton. My mothter's name was Verna MacDonald (Harrison). He worked for Massey Ferguson. I was born Sept 24 1965 at Doctors' Hospital in Toronto, ON My mother recently passed away. Anyone with information on Stan or the Petrie family from Cape Breton please help. I don't know if he is even still alive and feel like I am running out of time.
I worked with a girl by the name of Amanda Petrie in 1998 at a Hotel called The Algonquin in St Andrews New Brunswick. I know for a fact that she was from Sydney, Nova Scotia. I wish I had more information to tell you. If you have any questions please write, I still keep in touch with a couple people from that area.
Good Luck
Rheanne
Advertisements
Thank you so much for responding to my post. As you know I am looking for my birth father so if you ever here tell of a gentleman named Stan Petrie any information you could forward would be greatly appreciated.
Have a great Christmas and thanks again. Keep in touch
hello, im not sure, wether there might be a stan petrie, but my uncle is a bill petrie, and i am going to look around for you, i will ask, and post back to you ok. tammy