Advertisements
Advertisements
I am helping an aunt search for her 4 neices and nephews
They were all born in Madison County Illiniois
Christina Mclean and Michael Mclean--twins born May 11, 1975
Dominic (Ricky) Mclean--born April 22.1976
David Mclean--born July 12, 1978
Melissa Flemming--born December 24, 1981
The aunt believes the mother left them in Beaumont Texas in April 1981.
She does not have any other information other than Christina called her mother and grandmother a few years back but they did not accept her.
The aunt desperately wants to find them.
Denise
Advertisements
We are in the same boat. We believe our aunt left our two cousins(Jimmy Wayne Chapman dob early part of '65 in SC and James Franklin Chapman dob 4/3/1960 in NC) in Beaumont in '71 and we can't pick up any trail after that. Good luck in your search, please, keep in touch.
What does Beaumont do with these children? What state are they normally adopted into? We now have 7 children "missing": from Beaumont. Do they change birthdates? Change their names even if they were older? These are some questions that need to be answered
Denise
I have been informed that Texas can change any info except birth year. We had assumed(you know where that gets you) that at least James Franklin Chapman's name would have stayed the same since he was 13 when adopted (BC pulled on 6/27/73 in NC). Yet, on the NC forum, there was a boy adopted at the age of ten and his name was changed. So we don't know if their names were changed, dobs changed, and would they make Tx the state of birth? My parents adopted me when I was six and were told that they could change anything (maybe that is why I do not know my true dob, hmmm) on my BC. So we may be looking for two boys with different names, dobs, and birth state. What concerns me is that Jefferson County is at the edge of TX. Would DSS have sent them to OK or AR?
:) The 5 siblings were found tonite at 10:00 pm
First phone call at 10:05
It is going to be a wonderful reunion !!!!!!!!
Denise :)
Advertisements