Advertisements
Advertisements
I just started my search and have some information. My DOB 5/10/1970, born at Community Hospital. My parents told me that I brought a book home that has a last name in it. I'm hoping to find a match....
If anyone has any information, or if you have been searching for me. Let me know. :)
Rob
What is the last name is the book? My husband is searching for his brother. He and his brother were giving up for adoption. my husband was born in 1972 and was told that his birthmother gave up another boy in the early 1970's. Both have the same mother and father and don't know about each other. email me. nicole0276@comcast.net
Advertisements
I was born in Feb 1971 and was given up sometime after that... there is a possibility that I had siblings in the foster home with me... I was around sixteen mos. old when I was placed with my afamily.
I was placed in a foster home in the Greenbriar Housing edition...
RKnotts
Not sure if this fits, but...
Nicole....I sent you a response to your comcast account. Just wanted to make sure you received it.
RKnotts - Do you know what city you were born in?
Rob
I'm not sure if we are talking about the same Anderson. I was talking about the state of Indiana. I apologize for any confusion this has caused.
Rob
Advertisements
No confusion... I was born in New Mexico, but was placed in a foster home in Anderson IN. I was adopted thru the Madison County Welfare dept.
I live in Indy now...
RKnotts
Advertisements