Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello, my name is Lauren and I'm 100% new to this site so I apologize if I'm not posting this in the correct spot...My whole life I've wondered who my real grandparents are. I am so much like my father and wonder how much I resemble my grandparents who I've not only never seen, but never head anything about. I just found out yesterday that he was born at St. Vincents. I'm terrified of asking my grandmother any information b/c I dont want her to feel hurt. I'm hoping desperately to find answers from this site. I'm not exactly 100% sure, but I believe I overheard that my fathers real mother (or fathers) name was Hoffbauer. I'm not even sure if the spelling is correct. My grandparents last name who adopted my father is Hart. They are from Drexel Hill. Please email me if any of these names ring a bell. Or, if you have any advice on where to seek aditional help with my search. I cry a lot wondering if I'll ever find them, or if I'll ever know anything about them. I just want answers. I want to know my heritage. I atleast want to know if I have my grandmothers smile. Thank you so much for your help!! My email address is Laurenmarie929@hotmail.com.