Advertisements
Advertisements
:) I was born in Red Field South Dakota on May 1 1978. I lived with my birth "grandparents" for a few months before being placed in foster care. I am searching for my birth family and basically just want my "family" medical history.
leslieann
:) I was born in Red Field South Dakota on May 1 1978. I lived with my birth "grandparents" for a few months before being placed in foster care. I am searching for my birth family and basically just want my "family" medical history.
leslie,do you have birthnames or the name of the hospital. if not you will need to call social services in the county where you were born.they will tel you what options you have.
linda_mc_us@yahoo.com
Advertisements
I'm not sure which hospital, but I'm pretty sure there is only one! I know my birthmothers last name was Lehmen and she was from around the Huron/Redfield area. :-)
I just wanted to let all of you know that tomorrow i am picking up my confidential adoption records. The judge signed my court order today. So tomorrow this time, i will know my birth parents names and last known addresses.
Leslie,
I have a good friend who lives in Redfield, SD. She is an old rumormill type that might know. I emailed her tonight.
Advertisements