Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Karen Defoe
I am a reunited bmom and a volunteer searcher in Texas,
any one needing help (FREE) please let me know.
Advertisements
I have just seen your post.
I haven't tried to find anything on my adoption for about 3yrs, lost hope, discouraged.
What are you able to help with? I do have my
bc & no. but shows my adopted parents (now deceased). I understand Tx very hard to get info from & have limited funds. I am tempted to join some of the search organizations for myself &others.
My email is Riverrats.02@comcast.net
Advertisements
My name is Gilbert, and when I was 19 and attending college in Ft Worth a girl told me she was pregnant. I split and never looked back until now. Now I am 40 years old and know that I need to find out if I have a child out there somewhere. I cannot even remember the girls full name and have very little information to get started with. I do know she told me the news around spring of 1989, so if she had a baby it would have been around Oct-Dec 1989 I assume in Ft Worth. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get started.
Thanks,
Gilbert Torres
I created FB page to try to find my birthmother and to help others adopted in Texas between 1965 and 1975 find theirs as well. Please add your info there if this applies to you!
[url=http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=326687635276&ref=ts#/group.php?gid=326687635276&ref=mf]Adoption Connect - Adoptions from 1965-1975 in Texas Only | Facebook[/url]
Advertisements
Archive
Originally Posted By Karen Defoe
I am a reunited bmom and a volunteer searcher in Texas,
any one needing help (FREE) please let me know.
[url]http://home.infospace.com/karensd2[/url]
I would love your help - please contact me!
I am 40 years old looking for my birthmother - i fear no adoption ever took place (attorney involved) open records but not much info to go on - born Jan 5 or 6 - Houston Texas bmom may have been named Diane
512-289-5372
I would like some help locating my birth family. My number is 972-480-4078 or email barbara_annwolfe@yhoo.com
I was born April 1, 1955 in Texas at Plattners Hospital in Grand Prairie Tx. I don't know my birth parents name. Adopted at birth by Earl and Evelyn Conner and I think It was done through Dr. Plattner .
Thanks in advance,
Barbara Conner Wolfe
Your original offer to help was several years ago- are you still able to help- you have so many requests!
If so, please email me at 'ohtoremember@yahoo.com'. Thank you
Advertisements
I have the names of bio parents Susan Campbell Lewis & Dad's name is Sidney t. Clark. Baby girl born in Dallas 12-2-67. I would like to confirm the info since it came from a legal document but we dont have the birth certificate yet. Adoption went through Catholic Family and Childrens Services and finalized October 22 1968. Any help would be appreciated.
Hello everyone. I'm a male adoptee looking for his birth parents. I was born on 2/25/1978 at Harris Methodist Hospital in Houston Texas.
Although I am interested in making contact with any birth family I might have, posting on forums like these will probably be as aggressive as my search gets (as I don't want to be disruptive or intrude on their lives). Feel free to contact me if anyone has any information regarding my search. Thank you!