Advertisements
Advertisements
I have received non-id info appr. 4 years ago from GARR. not much help. I want to know more if possible, but feel time is running out. any help will be greatly appreciated.
Advertisements
My twins were born around Greenville, SC at home. I have heard that birth dates, birth places sometimes are
changed. The twins are girls....both had blonde hair and
blue eyes. We think that maybe someone in the military
may have adopted them because of the military presents in SC. We are not for sure because we are still
waiting on the non-id information from SCDSS. We have been waiting for over a year now for this information. They were over a year old when given up
for adoption.
My twins birth names were Zelia & Zetta. We strongly believe that these names were changed.
What do you know about your situation?
Susan
I don't know a whole lot. I do know that I was adopted at 9 months. I have seen pictures that were taken the day I came to my adopted family. Supposedly I was born in Ga, altho at some point I heard that I was actually born in N. or S Carolina. Somewhere close to the Ga. state line. I do think that my birth was in July tho. Good luck on your search. Sometimes it gets really discouraging especially as you get older and wonder what good it will do anyway. Nan
Our twin girls were found on 05/31/05 by a searcher
in SC. We finally received the non-id information from
SCDSS and gave to our searcher. She found them within
9 hours. We have talked to each other and are planning
on meeting. Everything is going wonderful at this time.
Thanks!
Advertisements